Monday 22 October, 2018
At these workshops you will review product functionality, dive deeper into topics, get practical examples, take part in discussions, go through online demonstrations, and determine the business benefits of each solution. Each workshop offers you a unique opportunity to address challenges, discuss them with your peers, and gain valuable guidance from some of the most knowledgeable experts on SAP applications. Please note that you cannot switch between parallel workshops.
The following sessions will run from 9:30 am until 5:30 pm. Two workshops will run for the full day, while two will run in the morning only and two in the afternoon only.
Full Day Workshops (9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
This workshop provides a comprehensive overview of treasury applications from SAP. It helps attendees understand the processes, functions, and features in the area of bank connectivity as well as cash, liquidity, and financial risk management.
Understand how we leverage the SAP Fiori® user experience. Discover the extension capabilities available with SAP® Cloud Platform for treasury applications. Learn more about our recent enhancements and innovations in the area of cash and financial risk management, treasury reporting, and compliance. Attendees will also gain insight into current developments and the solution road map.
This workshop provides an end-to-end overview that covers the following topics:
• Bank connectivity
• Cash management
• Payment factory
• Treasury and risk management
• Renewed user interface for treasury applications
• How to get there - an overview of deployment options
• Value-adding extension capabilities with SAP Cloud Platform
• Recent enhancements, innovations, and road map topics
This workshop provides you with a broad and insightful overview of the new central bank account management application. It includes discussions of workflow features and integration with bank communication software.
Explore new processes in cash operations based on the SAP Fiori® user experience that include payment monitoring and approvals. Key topic areas also cover options to establish a corporate-to-bank connectivity channel, either host-to-host or over SWIFT.
It is all based on a new concept within the SAP® Multi Bank Connectivity solution, which is provided through SAP Cloud Platform. In addition, we explore integrating payment messages from external systems into a central software system.
Half Day Workshops (AM | 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
In this workshop, we discuss how you can use SAP® Cloud Platform to transform your core business. We provide a comprehensive overview of how SAP customers and partners leverage the cloud platform using extensions available with SAP S/4HANA® for native cloud applications. Using simple, end-to-end, hands-on examples, we demonstrate how you can get started building your side-by-side extensions for SAP S/4HANA with the help of SAP S/4HANA Cloud SDK.
What you will take away from this workshop:
• Insight into concepts and use cases of the extensibility of SAP S/4HANA
• An understanding of cloud-native principles and why you must consider them
• Technical insight into the main building blocks of your side-by-side extensions for SAP S/4HANA, such as SAP Cloud
• Platform and the software developer kit SAP S/4HANA Cloud SDK
• An understanding of the main principles of development operations (DevOps) in the cloud, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery
In this workshop you receive an end-to-end overview of the foreign exchange (FX) risk management process in SAP software.
• The hedge management process, from capturing exposures to gaining an overview of overall net-open exposure in the hedge management cockpit
• Discussion of the integrated process of deals done on the marketplace
• The semiautomatic hedge accounting process, following the principles of the International Financial Reporting Standard 9 (IFRS 9)
Half Day Workshops (PM | 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Join this workshop to gain a thorough understanding of the benefits of running treasury software in the cloud, including an end-to-end overview of treasury applications from SAP running on SAP S/4HANA® Cloud software.
This session provides insights into:
• The value proposition of treasury applications from SAP in the cloud
• Major capabilities delivered for cash management, debt and investment management, and financial risk management
• The latest treasury innovations from SAP, including cloud extensions
• Key distinctions between on-premise, private, and public cloud deployments
• The future solution road map for cloud solutions
This workshop provides a brief overview of the SAP S/4HANA® suite, focusing on specifics of the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution and presenting implementation recommendations, particularly for the treasury area. This will be complemented with project experience and lessons learned.
Attend this workshop to:
• Learn what the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution for treasury and risk management is all about and how to get there
• Examine possibilities for implementing and deploying specific functionalities around:
• Bank account management
• Cash management
• Treasury management
• Listen to lessons learned during the implementation at SAP and at client sites
• Experience first-hand how it looks in real life
• Learn how to apply the SAP Activate Project methodology in treasury implementations