Live Event Agenda - Day One
During this kick-off session, you'll be guided through the event highlights, as well as an overview of the event platform and how you can make the most of this virtual event experience.
Supply chain has been dominating board room discussions in the past year. Companies now realize that supply chain resilience is paramount to ensuring sustainable business growth and differentiation. Join this keynote to hear more about the key elements of state-of-the-art, intelligent supply chains.
- Provide real-time visibility to intelligently respond to exceptions, improve customer service and increase supply chain resilience
- Enable digital logistics and fulfillment to improve speed and accuracy at a lower cost
- Apply self-learning and intelligent planning methods to deliver touchless supply chain planning and decision alignment
- Sense customer experience and demand to improve predictive modeling and effectively synch your entire value chain
- Use value-added services and new fulfillment models to optimize bottom line labor, storage and deliver top-line growth
Click on the tabs below to see a detailed overview of all sessions
Learn how supply chain solutions help meet the need for recyclable and environmentally sustainable products, ethically source and trace goods, reduce waste, lower emissions, ensure health and safety of employees, and reduce your carbon footprint through efficient planning and logistics management, and energy efficient manufacturing and operations.
- What is driving sustainability initiatives in business?
- What do companies face as they establish their own sustainability practices?
- What are some of the examples where we are seeing challenges?
- How can supply chains help?
- Where are the main areas of focus?
- How can you ensure Sustainability in a global economy when you’re reliant on a network of partners?
- Trends and predictions for the future?
Live Event Agenda - Day Two
The Intelligent Enterprise represents the clear path forward and the vision for the future. Running the digital core with SAP S/4HANA is the backbone and includes tightly integrated processes for Supply Chain and the intelligent suite. Openness through Business Networks, optimizing these processes through Business Process Intelligence, built on the Business Technology Platform complete the vision. RISE with SAP brings together the solutions and services you need for true business transformation, regardless of where your business stands now or where you want it to go. Learn how to accelerate this transformation with SAP and an entire ecosystem of partners helping you chart your change on your terms and your timeline.
- Vision: The Intelligent Enterprise
- End to end solution: Digital Supply Chain and the Digital Core
- Providing Choice: SAP S/4HANA with the right fit for every organization
- RISE with SAP: Business transformation as a service
Business success in these uncertain times requires that we transform today’s fragmented supply chains into a unified, collaborative, intelligent network to help companies confidently adapt to changing market dynamics. Learn how you can instill resilience across your interconnected operations while reinforcing sustainability at every touchpoint through the SAP Business Network Trading Partner Portal.
- Regain your competitive edge and restore the operational resilience of your company through E2E visibility in times of disruption
- The SAP Business Network trading partner portal aligns visibility across a set of increasingly integrated business networks spanning from procurement to logistics, asset intelligence, enterprise resource planning, and a range of other core business processes, from finance to payments to contingent labor
- SAP Business Network unifies all points of interaction, providing trading partners with unparalleled visibility across their business
- The new trading partner portal is collaborative, enabling trading partners to collaborate with each other in real-time, securely across the network
- The new trading partner portal is intelligent, enabling trading partners to leverage historical data from across the network – and to use these insights to make intelligent forecasts and plans
- SAP Business Network also enables collaboration, helping buyers and suppliers jointly innovate on behalf of their mutual customers
In this panel discussion, moderator Richard Howells will pick up frequent attendee questions from the two conference days, and address them to the panelists. This session will wrap up the main challenges and opportunities of modern supply chains, and expected topics include:
- What are the key challenges business are facing right now, with a focus on US and European markets?
- What are the key building blocks for a resilient and sustainable supply chain?
- How can companies accelerate their digital transformation journey?
- What are key innovations in supply chain software, and how can they help address current challenges?
- How can you leverage the soaring importance of supply chain topics to drive investments in your supply chain systems?