This pre-forum workshop is led by industry experts and features presentations, demos, and real-life scenarios. Our workshop leaders have extensive experience in working with SAP S/4HANA across a variety of business industries. The pre-forum workshop is optional and offered on a first-come first-serve basis, please make sure that you secure your place when registering for the main forum.
The following workshop will run from 09:00 - 12:30.
What SAP S/4HANA will mean for business, IT, and you? How do you prove it will be worth the effort? And how do you move to SAP S/4HANA? This optional pre-conference workshop is designed to answer these questions and more.
Learn about which tools and services are available to support your move to SAP S/4HANA. A deep-dive on the new tool Spotlight by SAP - which helps:
- Analyse existing SAP ERP systems
- Prioritize adoption of innovation in a data-driven approach
- Compare your system with industry peers
- Identify relevant innovations for your SAP S/4HANA roadmap.
Explore case studies about how customers have moved to SAP S/4HANA- This will help you start discussions around:
- Greenfield vs Brownfield determinations
- How to avoid disruption in your journey
- Select your deployment (on-premise vs Cloud vs hybrid)
- Key infrastructure considerations
Our workshop leaders have extensive experience from numerous projects with a wide range of customers and industries. Take this opportunity to learn from their insights and ask your questions, while also discussing your concerns, experiences, and challenges with peers.
Workshop hosted by Roland van Beers, Principal Consultant S/4HANA Finance, SAP (SAP S/4HANA Expert)