Live Event Agenda - Day One
During this kick-off session, you'll be guided through the event highlights, as well as an overview of the event platform and how you can make the most of this virtual event experience.
Join this session to learn about the business needs and objectives the solution addresses, its key attributes, qualities, value proposition, and key capabilities that help SAP and non-SAP ERP customers with legacy system technologies move towards our modern and innovative SAP S/4HANA - with SAP Central Finance or as part of a complete SAP S/4HANA for finance and logistics (lift/shift, cFIN as stepping stone) end vision.
- Learn about the key business needs and objectives the solution addresses
- Key attributes/qualities, key capabilities, and value proposition of the solution
- How to adopt for SAP and non-SAP ERP customers Supported SAP S/4HANA Finance process and innovations
- Central Finance as stepping stone towards, and eventual full adoption of SAP S/4HANA for finance and logistic
In this session, you will learn about Royal Dutch Shell's preparation for an SAP S/4HANA Central Finance project - including the case for change, approach to take the program forward, and detailed work of getting "Match-Fit" and learnings to date.
- Introduction to Shell and Shell Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Central Finance case for change
- Approach to assess SAP S/4HANA Central finance
- Readiness to start the project in January 2022 - through detailed "Match Fit activity" (Source System Readiness, ERP technical scans, data cleanse and mapping, Open Items, document splitting, and sandbox working model)
- Overview of plan and scope of the RDS CFIN program
Siloed systems and software end-of-life issues are perennial challenges for leaders who want to create an integrated finance function that support greater insights, efficiencies, and innovation. Find out how DSM-a multinational company that focuses on nutrition, health, and sustainable living-is overcoming obstacles and creating a more intelligent finance organization that is built for impact and built to evolve. Learn how the company made the business case for a big finance transformation and developed a roadmap to guide its journey-enabled by intelligent IT solutions that create a platform for sustained growth and innovation. The conversation will cover DSM's new finance architecture, with a focus on the company's transformation roadmap from a scattered SAP ECC landscape to SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
This presentation will explore the technical challenges, lessons learned, and the benefits that DSM has realized, including:
- Efficiency gains through intelligent process automation
- Real-time reporting and data-driven insights to support decision-making
- A simplified, standardized finance platform that can support future innovation
Delivering value quickly in an SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment requires a practical focus on master data. The scope of Central Finance functionality dictates what master data is needed, and the resulting effort and time spent on configurations, master data definitions, and mappings can significantly impact project complexity, duration, and success. Learn how leveraging automation and intelligent technologies can help you accelerate the master data phase of your SAP Central Finance project and deliver higher value to your stakeholders.
- Understand the relationship between SAP Central Finance scope, value, and master data requirements
- Recognize the challenges and pitfalls of the common methods used for master data integration and how to overcome them
- Learn how the automation of key master data tasks can significantly accelerate your SAP Central Finance deployment and deliver more value, faster
Continued disruption. New business models. Growing data. For Finance & Accounting, today's economic environment means a greater need for ongoing business support & insights - without compromising timely & accurate closing, controls, or reporting. To accelerate the journey to SAP S/4HANA with minimal disruption, leading organizations are using SAP Central Finance & SAP Solution Extensions by BlackLine to deliver complimentary benefits. Together, these solutions provide a single, global source of truth for reporting & consolidation, better balance sheet integrity, and an enhanced control environment. In this session, specialists from SAP and BlackLine will highlight six ways that SAP Solution Extensions by BlackLine augment Central Finance, including:
- Enhancing local accounting productivity & capacity
- Achieving process standardization & automation
- Elevating global balance sheet substantiation & intercompany accounting
In this session you will learn how Johnson & Johnson (J&J), one of the largest multinational healthcare corporations in the world, unlocked increased operational capabilities and data-driven business insights by transforming with SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Hear an overview of the J&J central finance landscape and business drivers
- Learn about their vision to transform business data and processes
- Get insights on J&Js SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment
- Find out how J&J is using SAP S/4HANA Central Finance to accelerate their data-driven business decision making
Join OpenText for a panel discussion with Perrigo and Excelitas to learn more about how they automated and fully integrated their accounts payables processes into SAP Central Finance with the help of SAP Invoice Management by OpenText.
Find out why fully integrated solutions from SAP and OpenText provide the best platform to simplify, optimize and automate the process of receiving and processing supplier invoices across complex SAP landscapes and provide real-time reporting and analytics, as well as practical advice for your SAP Central Finance implementation.
During this session, take this opportunity to join a round-table led by SAP Central Finance expert and users. Use this time to ask all your questions, learn about new features of SAP Central Finance and find out what is instore. Switch on your camera and microphone to participate in one of our interactive group discussions.
Join this session to learn how Activate Roadmap can guide and support your SAP Central Finance journey. The Roadmap is a one-stop-shop for all your implementation needs and provides end-to-end visibility. Content harvested from multiple SAP Teams designed to support Central Finance customers with prescriptive guidance, break down project activities into deliverables and tasks, important links, SAP Notes, tips, recommendations, and lessons learnt from recent Project Implementations.
In this session, you will learn details on how to leverage the Activate Roadmap to accelerate your projects and gain efficiency. This is a great opportunity for new and existing SAP Customers to learn from early adopters, consume the most recent innovations, avoiding typical project pitfalls, and build your SAP Central Finance Project rollouts successfully.
- Overview of the SAP Central Finance Project Implementation Roadmap
- How to use the Roadmap - A walkthrough within the Roadmap Viewer
- Gain an overview of the included assets to jumpstart your SAP Central Finance implementation
- Find out more about content designed for Business and IT Teams
In April 2019, Newmont acquired Goldcorp to form the world's leading gold company. As part of the organization's system consolidation and business process integration of the two merged companies, Newmont identified SAP Central Finance as a key foundational step to facilitate financial reporting and accelerate its journey to S/4HANA. During this session, you will learn how Newmont:
- Went live with SAP Central Finance in record time, with outstanding results
- Streamlined its move to SAP Central Finance - with key lessons learned
- Is using SAP Central Finance and SAP MDG to lay the foundation for Newmont's journey to S/4HANA
- Went all in with IBM's Enhanced Program Launch to enable a faster shift to hybrid agile ways of working during the COVID-19 pandemic with 100% virtual project delivery
Today, Alphabet/Google is a globally renowned household name. To ensure that it can continue to grow and retain the flexibility and agility, it needs to constantly adapt the way it works by creating streamlined processes, that are highly automated, seamlessly integrated, with fewer tools, and smarter operating models in order to work smarter, and not just harder. A Finance Transformation project was officially launched in January 2019 as a multi-year effort geared toward addressing some of the biggest pain points and challenges facing finance at Google/Alphabet. In this session, you will get updates on Alphabet's finance transformation journey.
- Learn about Alphabet's experience with SAP Central Finance
- Post go-live updates from a greenfield migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Find out how they carried out Key Design Decisions (KDD)
- How Alphabet leveraged Google Cloud Platform's hyper-scaling nature
Explore the new age Finance Transformation journey focused on persona-based service design. In this session, you will learn about the critical role of design thinking, process standardization and data management in shaping this Target Operating Model. This session will also explain how a persona-based design enables Continuous Accounting on a user-friendly SAP S4HANA system and driving purpose-led growth as a business outcome.
- Overview of a finance transformation through persona-based service design
- Learn about the design thinking and data management that shapes the target operating model
- Find out about enabling continuous accounting through a user-friendly SAP Central Finance on SAP S4HANA
Live Event Agenda - Day Two
Fonterra has used SAP Central Finance to bring together multiple ERPs into a single SAP S/4 HANA platform. Hear about Fonterra's case for change, its business case, and the reasons an SAP Central Finance approach was utilized. Learn about the project and the many lessons learned along the way. With SAP Central Finance now bringing all Fonterra finance data together, there are multiple transformation options available to leverage off the back of a single SAP S/4 HANA platform.
- Introduction - SAP Central Finance business case
- Learn more about SAP Central Finance options and the case for change
- Gain insight into an SAP Central Finance roadmap
- Hear about project key concepts, learnings, and take-aways
AkzoNobel has been a pioneer in paints and performance coatings for industrial and consumer usage worldwide since 1792. At the end of 2018, AkzoNobel engaged in discussions with SAP about implementing SAP Central Finance, which culminated in the start of structuring a project halfway into 2019. In this session, presenters will highlight the approach, timeline, roadmap, architecture, and learnings of the SAP Central Finance implementation.
- Get a glimpse into AkzoNobel's implementation approach
- Learn out how AkzoNobel managed its timeline and roadmap
- Find out how they designed their architecture
- Gain from their experience and learnings - engage in a live Q&A with the presenters
In this session, you will learn about Turkcell's digital transformation. The main focus of the presentation is on the next-generation ERP - SAP Central Finance. Turkcell is an integrated communication and technology services regional player, operating a converged mobile and fixed network platform that offers consumers and corporate customers a wide range of innovative products and services.
- An overview of Turkcell's finance vision Learn about
- Turkcell's digital transformation journey
- Challenges faced, why and how Turkcell decided on an SAP solution
- Find out their solution experience, expected benefits, and other details
Centralizing finance operations is the first step in a broader journey: All associated documents require equal attention. Central or local receipts are both options if all stakeholders have full access to everything they do in internal projects and with their business partners. In this session, you will learn about the Information Management solution extensions from OpenText and how they simply and securely capture, govern, and exchange information to use it to its full potential.
Learn about leading practices to:
- Digitize and understand documents
- Initiate processing and efficient collaboration
- Manage the document lifecycle and protect sensitive information
- Leverage a simple, responsive, and intuitive user interface, with role-based views to enterprise information
- Integrate with SAP Central Finance and all connected source systems
Are you considering a move to SAP S/4HANA for Central Finance? Does your plan fully address how to integrate your existing non-SAP source system data into your Central Finance implementation? Discover how adding SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication Application by Magnitude for SAP S/4HANA can facilitate and accelerate data integration for your move to Central Finance.
This session will offer expert insights into overcoming the common challenges encountered when integrating financial data such as transaction detail, error handling, and reconciliation, and will prepare your team for the road ahead to a successful central finance deployment.
- Outline the business benefits that SAP S/4HANA Central Finance can bring to your organization
- Examine the complexities of building a solution for SAP Central Finance and receive expert advice for enabling agile, intelligent finance operations
- Explore the benefits of enabling intelligent data integration for SAP Central Finance to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Discover how to integrate transactional data into SAP S/4HANA for Central Finance utilizing an SAP solution extension to reduce cost and risk
- Review recommendations that will help you achieve a speedy and successful SAP Central Finance implementation
SAP S/4HANA Central Finance offers a fast path to RISE - allowing enterprises to transform their finance function without disruption. Whether you're looking to seamlessly connect multiple ERP source systems to your SAP Central Finance deployment or looking to leverage automation to accelerate the master data phase of your SAP Central Finance project, pre-built solution accelerators make it easy to gain ultimate flexibility on the journey to the intelligent enterprise. Learn how Magnitude, an SAP Solution Extension partner, can help truly unlock the power of SAP Central Finance by accelerating finance transformations and reducing deployment risk, all while increasing overall business value. Magnitude solutions for Central Finance are available in RISE-friendly cloud architecture powered by AWS. AWS is the platform of choice and innovation for 5000+ SAP customers and hundreds of partners.
- Get the know-how to start your journey to SAP S/4HANA
- Understand the business benefits that SAP S/4HANA Central Finance can bring to your organization
- Learn how you can reduce costs and risk using pre-built SAP Solution Extensions to expedite your implementation
Attend this discussion to explore the four critical components of the service design operating model. This session will enable you to visualize the benefits of CFIN implementation to drive integrated reporting. You will examine best practices of leveraging SAP Central Finance to drive finance transformation with minimum disruption to the operational SAP platforms.
- Explore the four critical components of the service design operating model
- Visualize the benefits of CFIN implementation to drive integrated reporting
- Examine best practices of leveraging SAP CFIN to drive transformation
Join this session to learn how SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation can help automate some of the operational tasks on a SAP Central Finance project. Learn about SAP iRPA, pre-configured intelligent bots, popular central finance scenarios, and co-innovate on future use cases with SAP. This session will offer expert insight into how iRPA intelligent bots can help automate repetitive manual time-consuming tasks, reduce human intervention, free up capacity for business & IT users to consume new innovation and productive tasks, and provide more agility to the organization. This session will also focus on how to jumpstart your innovation journey with the out-of-the-box ready-to-deploy digital assistants in few weeks. Discover how the intelligent bots can be used for S/4HANA transformational roadmap for Central Finance and beyond.
- Overview of SAP iRPA
- Learn about iRPA for SAP Central Finance
- Join a demo - CFIN error handling bot
- Get a preview of iRPA use cases for SAP Central Finance & getting started
The retail landscape has changed rapidly over the past several years, with customer expectations constantly evolving and the need for business agility increasing. The COVID-19 crisis has accelerated those trends, spurring significant growth in home improvement demand and requiring operational changes to promote customer and workforce safety. Find out how The Home Depot, a leading home improvement retailer, is maintaining pace with changing customer expectations while driving innovation, localization, and personalization through a platform enabled by intelligent SAP technologies. Join this session to learn how the company created a "built to evolve" vision for the enterprise, developed a transformation roadmap, and streamlined the IT and process landscape for finance-to provide a foundation for a more agile and intelligent enterprise.
The discussion will explore The Home Depot's specific challenges, lessons learned, and outcomes, including:
- An interconnected shopping experience tailored to customers' personas, shopping context, and location
- An integrated, centralized finance function for supporting the enterprise and driving new business value
- Intelligent insights to support business innovation and a "best value in the market" strategy
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies, including optimized product assortments
Nutrien is making ambitious commitments to transform agriculture and growing over the next decade and beyond. To better support the organization's strategic objectives around sustainability, climate action, and inclusivity, Finance & Accounting is undergoing a transformation that includes the deployment of SAP S/4HANA via SAP Central Finance and the rollout of SAP Account Substantiation and Automation by BlackLine. In this interactive session, accounting automation specialists from BlackLine and Finance IT leadership from Nutrien will discuss:
- Nutrien's approach to finance transformation
- How SAP Account Substantiation by BlackLine complements a Central Finance deployment
- Best practices for Finance & IT collaboration
This session will provide insights on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HP-E) journey with SAP Central Finance and how they are remaining ahead of the game, as technological advances shift the global business landscape. HP-E is a multinational enterprise information technology company based in Houston, USA, and in this session, you will learn about their journey towards centralized finance. You will also hear about the various phases of their journey and how HP-E works closely with SAP to accommodate changing standards, technologies, and new requirements.
- Get acquainted with the HP-E landscape and how they got started with SAP Central Finance
- Learn how they integrated SAP BRIM to Core SAP S/4HANA system via Central Finance, which expanded their documenting abilities
- Find out how HP-E planned their journey towards streamlined, central finance
- How HP-E and SAP are jointly facing the challenges of a changing business landscape